Tea Tree Essential Oil is commonly known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin, also applied for occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin. Diffusing Tea Tree will help purify and freshen the air.
- Diffuse to cleanse your home or office air.
- Add a few drops of Tea Tree to a carrier oil to help remove impurities of the skin.
- May help boost wound healing.
- Use as a natural hand sanitizer.
- Tea Tree oil can be used to support a variety of skin conditions, including acne, dryness, and infections.
- Tea Tree oil possesses anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-septic properties that make it idea for calming redness, swelling, and inflammation.
Directions for Use:
Diffuse: Add 3 or 4 drops to your favorite diffuser.
Topical: Apply 2 drops directly to affected area or dilute with carrier oil.
Aromatic: Inhale from bottle, diffuse, or place drops in hand. Rub, and inhale!
Environmental: Add several drops to spray bottle with water and mist around home.
Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes or other sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician.