Using a brush made with natural, ultra-fine bristles, run the brush over your bare skin in gentle, circular motions. It's best to do it before you shower; both your skin and the brush should be dry. We generally recommend you do it once a week.
The brush makes all the difference; stiff or synthetic bristles can cause irritation or even microscopic cuts. Cocosential's Aren't You Smooth Dry Body Brush will provide the best results when combined with our Down To Earth Cloud Butter and Sunlight Body Shimmer Oil.
- NATURALLY PERFECT: 100% natural bristles, real wood, and a canvas strap feel natural against your skin.
- EASY TO HANG ONTO Round and the palm-sized head fits perfectly in your hand, and the canvas strap makes it easy to hang on to.
- SMOOTH GLOWING SKIN: Soft, sturdy bristles get rid of old cells for new ones, cellulite appearance reduction, improves blood circulation, shed dead skin, eliminates clogged pores. It gives you a clean and fresh glow.
- GENTLE MASSAGE: Soft massage nodules soothes muscles while you brush and keeps you from pressing too hard.
- TRAVEL READY: Lightweight and easy to pack. Never be without your brush. We're so certain you're going to love your Aren't You Smooth Dry Body Brush.
How to Dry Brush Properly?
Warning: You should avoid dry brushing if you have very sensitive skin, acne, or a condition like rosacea or eczema. There's a good chance any type of sensitive skin will react to this type of stimulation.