This Essential Oil is actually quite essential. Rosemary has a distinct herbal, woodsy aroma. The almost minty undertones make this fortifying, energizing oil your hair’s best friend and your ideal study buddy. It’s perfect for developing rituals around your space and a new favorite for home blends.
- Add Rosemary oil to your favorite diffuser to refresh the energies in the room.
- Acts as an expectorant; may provide relief from Cold & Flu symptoms.
- Relieve stress & anxiety.
- Great for headaches, muscle soreness or pain.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath & feel Rosemary's medicinal properties at work.
Directions for Use:
Diffuse: Add 3 or 4 drops to your favorite diffuser.
Topical: Apply 2 drops directly to affected area or dilute with carrier oil.
Aromatic: Inhale from bottle, diffuse, or place drops in hand. Rub, and inhale!
Environmental: Add several drops to spray bottle with water and mist around home.
Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes or other sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under doctor's care, consult your physician.